Last updated: May 25, 2023
Interpretation and definitions
Capitalized words have the meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other voting securities director or other management body.
- Company (in this Agreement “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) refers to Audentia translations, Eugena Kumičića 1, III. floor HR-10000 Zagreb.
- Cookies are small files placed by a website on your computer, mobile device or any other device, which contain details of your browsing history on that website among many uses.
- Country refers to: Croatia
- Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, provide services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing the use of the Service.
- Third Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network website through which a user may log in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (for example, the duration of page visits).
- The website refers to Audentia translations, available at https://audentia-prijevodi.com/
- You means the individual who accesses or uses the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as applicable.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used for contact or identification purposes. Personally Identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- Name and surname
- Telephone number
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service using or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you are using, the unique ID of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser that you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service through or through a mobile device.
Information from third-party social media services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following third-party social media services:
If you choose to register with or otherwise grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal information already associated with your third-party social media service account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain parts of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email -mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and server).
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary/essential cookies Type: session cookies Managed by: We Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies Type: persistent cookies Managed by: We Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language settings. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and avoid having to re-enter your settings every time you use the website.
Use of your personal data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including tracking the use of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide may enable you to access various functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For contract performance: developing, complying with and executing a sales contract for products, items or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- Contact You: Contact You by e-mail, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to functionalities, products or contractual services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable to implement them.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage your requests: To monitor and manage your requests to us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other type of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation , or a similar process, in which the personal data we hold about users of our services is among the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners in order to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise communicate in public places with other users, such information can be seen by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and a description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to see descriptions of your activities, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally kept for a shorter period of time, except when that data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service or when we are legally required to keep that data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your data, including personal data, is processed in the Company’s business offices and in all other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Delete your personal data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist you in deleting personal data that we have collected about you.
Our Service may give you the option to delete certain information about you within the Service.
You can update, modify or delete your information at any time by logging into your account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correction or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or legal basis to do so.
Disclosure of your personal information
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal data may be transferred. We will send a notification before your personal information is transferred and becomes subject to different Privacy Policies.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Respect the legal obligation
- Protects and defends the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible abuses in connection with the Service
- Protects the personal safety of service users or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
Our service is not directed at anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we must rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires parental consent, we may ask for your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://audentia-prijevodi.com
- To phone number: +385 91 159 29 29